Studio Cleaning & Damage
- Studio must be left clean, in a satisfactory, original as found condition, free of dirt, debris and trash. Equipment, Furniture and props must be returned to their original as found place. Any and all garbage must be placed into provided garbage bins only.
- If the studio is left untidy and not it its satisfactory to its as found condition at the end of your reservation, a $60 cleaning fee will be added to your booking.
- Please do not step on the furniture in shoes.
- If you need to move furniture, please lift the items and do not drag them. This damages both the floors and furniture legs.
- Please do not bring candles into the studio, unless they have glass coverings. Open flame candles drip wax onto floors and other surfaces, causing damage are not permitted.
- No open flame, dry ice, confetti, glitter, smash cakes, sparklers, smoke/fog machines or any other hard to clean materials are allowed at the studio.
- If you are still cleaning or you and any member of your party are still in the studio 5 minutes after you designated reservation time, cleaning fees and overtime fees will apply accordingly. Please reserve an additional hour or adequate time when booking.
- If there are damages to the floor / furniture / props /, or any other studio equipment during your reservation, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of all damages.
- Excessively dirty backdrops and or extensive damage to studio backdrops will accrue a $25 damage fee.
- We believe in professionalism. You are responsible for monitoring your reservation time and returning the studio to its as found condition. We are often booked back to back and we rely on everyone playing their part. This reduces the cost of operations so that we can continue providing beautiful, functional, affordable creative space and pass the savings along to you.